Establish Service

Start Service for a Rental Property

  • Stop by our office at 904 North Pines Road
  • Drop off or complete a service application (photo ID is required)


Start Service for a Purchased Property

  • Ownership changes for property sales must be requested in writing only from a title company or other closing agency
  • Requests can be emailed to Modern Electric Water Service
  • Please include the occupancy status of all rental property